Our “essentials” course has been designed by Badminton England to teach you all the basics of badminton, and allows you to learn in a fun, relaxed environment. The course includes:
- The correct ways of holding a racquet
- The skills of posture and movement
- How to serve properly and different ways of serving
- How to score games of singles and doubles
- The techniques for producing different shots/strokes
- An understanding of games tactics
The course will be delivered by our qualified, insured and experienced Level 2 coach Tony Poole, during normal club times over the course of eight weeks. This will also give you the chance to meet some of our regular players and feel relaxed in a club environment. You can of course use your own racquet, although equipment will be provided. You can also purchase a racquet through Tony at a greatly discounted price.
Cost of the course is £40 per person, however participants who complete the course and take up club membership will have the course fee deducted from the annual membership subscription, essentially making the course free! Please note, we need to have a minimum of 4 participants for the course to go ahead.
Start date: Friday 21st September at 7.45 pm.
For more details please contact Tony:
Home: 01872 530277
Mobile: 07769 786307